Introduction to Karen's Inifite Health - 16 June, 10am-1pm
Come along and learn some Kinesiology, EFT Tapping, Nutrition tips, Mindfulness, all atendees will also receive individual food testing PLUS there is an optional Mindfulness Walk after 1pm around the Stone Circle to finish of the workshop.
The workshop will cover:
- What kinesiology is and how it can help the lives of you and your loved ones
- Individual Food Testing to find out which foods you may need to avoid
- How to kick-start a healthier lifestyle
- How to muscle test
- Techniques to improve your brain power
- A daily brain routine for you and your family to start your day
Date: Saturday 16th June 2018
Time: 10am to 1pm
Loction: Elements of Avebury Green Street Avebury Wiltshire SN8 1RF
Parking in National Trust Pay and Display Car Park (free to members of the National Trust & English Heritage, please bring your membership cards & follow instructions on the pay & display machine).
Cost £35 per person payable on booking.
Early Bird price £30 if booked before 16th May.
For more information and payment details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org